Join us in lighting the way to innovation.
We are seeking applications from interested candidates with qualifications for the following post below.
Just send your resume at email@example.com
1. Candidate must possess at least high school diploma
2. At least 3 year (s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
3. Preferably 1-4 years experienced employee specialized in general work (driver, dispatch, messenger, etc.) or equivalent
4. With driver's license having restriction codes 1, 2 & 3
5. Understanding of transportation, good traffic judgmental, good knowledge about car mechanics, knowledge on different driving routes in and out of the metro
6. Must be physically fit and has the ability to multitask
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Drive long distances to deliver to branches and customers
2. Ensures punctuality and safe transport
3. Help in loading and unloading units and parts and other products
4. Check delivery receipt refuel and clean vehicle report road incidents immediately
5. Follow traffic laws Inspect trucks and record issues
6. Ensures that safe driving practices are adhered to including local driving codes and internally agreed standards and must exercise defensive driving while on the road to prevent accident
7. Ensures vehicle security, keeps it clean, tidy and in good working condition at all times
8. Performs regular/day-to-day maintenance checks: check oil, water, battery, brakes, tires, etc.
9. Report mechanical problems for maintenance
10. Maintain a positive attitude. Keep driver’s license up to date
11. Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time by immediate superior